The plastic packaging film is mainly made of a mixture of several different grades of resin. It has anti-puncture, high strength and high performance, which makes the package more stable and tidy. It is more powerful and waterproof. It is widely used in foreign trade, paper making and hardware. Industry, plastics and chemicals, building materials, food and pharmaceutical industries. Water-cooled PE film manufacturers talk to you about the types and general properties of plastic packaging films.
Type of plastic packaging film
Generally divided into 7 kinds: polyester film, nylon film, aluminized film, high barrier film, biaxially oriented polypropylene film, low density polyethylene film, cast polypropylene film.
Polyester film is commonly used as a substrate in composite materials. Each plastic packaging film has its own characteristics and can be selected according to the characteristics of the product packaging.
Plastic packaging film is used more and more, and the variety is also rich, not only packaging vegetables, fruit packaging film, packaging film packaging, dried fruit, seasoning, their materials are not the same, one is soft plastic, One is hard plastic. In the past, whether it was in vegetables, fruit stalls, or in dried fruit and seasoning stalls, the packaging film used was the same, all in a roll. Nowadays, they are also classified, upgraded, and the fruits and vegetables are separated from the packaging film of seasoning and dried fruit.
Different packaging films are used to package different products. The rigid plastic packaging film is used for packaging and seasoning, and it is not easy to be punctured, because the seasonings such as the large materials are angular, relatively sharp, and it is easy to puncture the packaging bag. The hard plastic film is relatively hard and has high mechanical strength, which is why it is not suitable for angular seasoning.
The advantages of shrink wrap packaging film
1. Adapt to packaging various shapes of goods and increase the attractiveness of the product;
2, the film can be closely attached to the product, with transparency, beautiful appearance, clean and bright;
3. The packaged goods are hygienic and clean, sealed and packaged, dustproof and moisture resistant;
4, shrink packaging has good shock resistance, impact resistance, and good protection;
5, the packaged goods are tight and fixed, the small parts will not be in the middle of the packaging;
6. The heat shrinkable film can also be used to replace various types of paper boxes, especially in the combination (clustered) packaging of irregular shaped articles or commodities, which not only saves packaging costs, but also conforms to the packaging trend.
General properties of packaging film
1. Unitization: This is one of the biggest features of wrap film packaging. With the superior winding force and retracting property of the film, the product is compactly and fixedly bundled into one unit, so that the scattered small pieces become a whole, and the product does not have any looseness and separation even under adverse conditions, and there is no sharpness. The edges and stickiness are so as not to cause damage.
2. Primary protection: Primary protection provides surface protection of the product, forming a very light, protective appearance around the product to achieve dust, oil, moisture, water, and theft. It is especially important that the wrapping film package makes the packaged articles evenly stressed, and avoids damage caused by uneven force. This is not the case with traditional packaging methods (bundling, packaging, tape, etc.).
3. Compression and fixation: The product is wrapped by the retractive force of the stretched film to form a compact, space-saving unit, so that the trays of the product are tightly wrapped together, which can effectively prevent the transportation process. The misalignment and movement of the products in the middle, while the adjustable tensile force can make the hard products close to each other, making the soft products tight, especially in the tobacco industry and the textile industry.
4. Cost-saving: The product packaging can be effectively reduced by using the wrapping film. The winding film is only about 15% of the original box packaging, about 35% of the heat shrinkable film, and about 50% of the carton packaging. At the same time, it can reduce the labor intensity of workers, improve packaging efficiency and packaging grade.