Applications: 1. Barrier packaging of jelly, milk or toothpaste thermoforming cover films; 2. Barrier packaging of high protein products such as cheese; 3. Barrier packaging of chilled meat; 4. Packaging of pesticides.
High Barrier Easy Peel Packaging Lidding Film
|Application||Jelly, Cheese, meat,Milk,,Forming Lidding Film|
|Structure||7,9 and 11 Layer Co-extruded|
|Temperature||-40ºC to 121ºC|
|Sample||Available for free|
|Color||Transparent or Customized|
|Payment||T/T with 30% deposit and balance paid before shipment|
|Business Type||Manufacturer,Found in 2009|
1. With high barrier property, optimizing shelf life of food and protecting aroma;
2. Good transparence and appearance, good thickness variation and excellent heat-sealing property;
3. Special layer-to-layer structure to provide excellent mechanical property and processing adaptability;
4. Can be boiled. Processing equipments are the latest seven-layer equipments made by German W&H.
1. Barrier packaging of jelly, milk or toothpaste thermoforming cover films;
2. Barrier packaging of high protein products such as cheese;
3. Barrier packaging of chilled meat;
4. Packaging of pesticides.
We have the most advanced Germany W&H eleven-layer co-ectruded cast film production line.
Good equipment,extensive production experience,reasonable workshop planning,strong technique.
All cast films are made of high-quality America and Japan import food grade raw materials.
One-to-one service,reply within 24 hours,communicate and visit exchange.
5. After Service:
We can prepare all documents you need, and solve all problems related to the current order.
Please advise the barrier material, thickness, size, style and quantity you prefer and other requirements, we will glad to help you with your choosing the right products and give you the best price.
1. Test Condition: 20º C, 65%RH (Except as otherwise provided by test methods. )
Attention: Above data is measured value, not specified value.
Product Storage Conditions: The product is made of plastic raw materials, easily burning, please store it in 5º C~35º C dry and well-ventilated environment, and keep it away from heat source at least 1m away.
|Tensile Strength||MD||ASTM D882||MPa||20.4|
|Thermal Shrinkage||MD||Withstanding high temperature up to 100 ° C (boiling water) for 5 minutes||%||1|
|OTR||ASTM D3985(20° C65%RH)||c m3/m2. d. bar||4.69|
|WTR||ASTM E96(40° C90%RH)||g/m2. d||3.73|
|Coefficient of Friction||Film and Film||ASTM D1894||0.23|
|Film and Metal||0.17|
|Wet Tension||Corona||ASTM D2578||Mn/M||40|